Sunday, May 1, 2011

How to win an iPad 2

Happy Prader-Willi Syndrome Awareness Month!

It is so exciting to see how many people are hosting events to celebrate our children with Prader-Willi Syndrome. Yesterday, the first two One Small Step 2011 walks took place. It is so exicitng watching all of our hard work start to become a reality.

The Foundation for Prader-Willi Research is also holding a contest to win an Apple iPad 2 in connection with the One SMALL Step event.

Here is the bulletin.....

FPWR and PWSA (USA) invite the PWS community to participate in our May Campaign for PWS Awareness month. Our One SMALL Step International event includes 47 locations world-wide and is targeted to fund phase one of the Research Plan jointly developed by the FPWR and PWSA (USA).

It’s easy AND you can win the new iPAD 2!How does it work?

1. Register and create your own page today: http://onesmallstep.fpwr.org/

2. Email your page to at least 5 people (including Tanya.johnson@fpwr.ca)

3. When Tanya receives your personal page, your name will be entered into our iPAD 2 draw

4. What’s the catch? The draw will only take place if 250 personal pages are created by May 31st.

Our PWS community is called to come together and to take one small step for PWS. Everyone is eligible, from any country, state, city or town – join one of our existing locations or sign up as a virtual walker – the choice is yours! Good luck – our lucky winner will be announced on June 1st!
The entire process takes a total of 5 minutes. To view an example of a personal page created by Tiffany in Doylestown, PA, click here: http://onesmallstep.fpwr.org/dw/users/tiffanymccauley/doylestown

Check out our video (This video is on my blog home page above the one of Ellie) from last year and find out how 10 people led 10 walks and raised $225 000!

Contact Tanya Johnson for more information: Tanya.johnson@fpwr.ca

I am proud to be one of the 10 people that led a walk last year and proud to be one of the 47 hosting a walk this year.

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Ellie is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete